Monday, January 12, 2009

klieg lights - photos

News

'Stakes are high' for Obama, Bush says
I believe there ought to be one person in the Klieg lights at a time and I've had my time in the Klieg lights." Bush said he hoped the tone in Washington ... read more

Bush wishes Obama 'all the best'
There ought to be one person in the klieg lights at one time. ... "I wish him all the best. ... It's not a throw away line. The stakes are high. ... read more

Mistakes? I made a few, admits Bush
There should only be one person in the klieg lights and I've had my time." "Through it all I have respected you. Sometimes I didn't like the stories you ... read more

Photos

KLIEG LIGHTS (click image to zoom)
 thinks that klieg lights are a
Yet, it seems that the klieg lights
 klieg lights during the making
 that the klieg lights are OFF:
 huge klieg lights were shining
Klieg Lights In The Hollywood Hills
Searchlights, Spotlights
Angel at the klieg lights in the
Klieg lights

No comments:

Post a Comment