Sunday, September 20, 2009

the face on the milk carton - photos

News

Man to face court over milk carton road rage
A driver allegedly threw a milk carton at another car, then rammed the vehicle off the road and punched the driver on the Princes Freeway near Warragul on ... read more

San Bernardino group home 'felt like a prison'
... faces a host of civil penalties, including running an unlicensed board-and-care facility, one in which medications were stored in empty milk cartons. ... read more

My refrigerator confirms that ALSTRY is RIGHT!!!
... my refrigerator looking for something to eat and then I saw it staring at me right in the face. The date 09/09/09 right on my freaking milk carton! ... read more

Photos

The Face on the Milk Carton,
The face on the milk carton
The Face on the Milk Carton
No, I have not been kidnapped.
The Face on the Milk Carton
THE FACE ON THE MILK CARTON
The Face on the Milk Carton
The Face on the Milk Carton
FACE ON THE MILK CARTON -- DVD
The Face on the Milk Carton

No comments:

Post a Comment