Friday, April 2, 2010

vitriol - photos

News


Make of this comment what you will: President Obama told CBS Early Show co-anchor Harry Smith, "I can go to my right, but I prefer my left. ... read more


In an interview with Harry Smith on CBS' "Early Show" Friday morning, President Obama called out Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh as purveyors of "vitriol" ... read more


Who was to blame for all of the mainstream media completely ignoring these horrible vitriolic comparisons aimed at George W. Bush? Why is this vitriol ... read more

Photos

V.I.T.R.I.O.L.
Trismegistus \x26middot; alchemistra
vitriol
vitriol of the alchemists?
Blue Vitriol have written a
Another freemasonic
from the Vitriol CD cover
VITRIOL formula
Vitriol
vitriol

Related searches:

doubt, obsessed, obsessed meaning, ipad apps

No comments:

Post a Comment