Tuesday, September 21, 2010

what i did for love - photos

News

Rachel Berry's 'What I Did for Love' Song hot on Glee Premiere
With the premier of the Glee Season 2, Rachel Berry's song 'What I Did for Love' became hot. In the song, performance of Rachel Berry is worth watching. ... read more

More covers from Jed Madela
Aside from those mentioned earlier, The Classics Album by Jed also includes What I Did For Love, I Believe, It's Impossible, Portrait of My Love, ... read more

"Glee" Episode 201 Recap: "Show Us on the Doll Where the Bad Bieste Touched You"
Because the song Rachel sings is "What I Did for Love" from Chorus Line, which strongly implies that she really did send Sunshine to a crack house to help ... read more

Photos

What I Did for Love
What I Did for Love by Susan
What I Did For Love Lyrics
What They Did For Love
What I Did For Love World
What They Did For Love
What I did For Love
What I Did for Love
What I Did For Love
I Still Know What You Did

Related searches:

what i did for love lyrics, glee, telephone lyrics, listen lyrics, glee season 2

No comments:

Post a Comment