Thursday, June 9, 2011

vanity - photos

News

Patch 4.2: New vanity items include balloons, Leyara's Locket
A few new items hit the PTR recently in a small patch. Wowhead News found Alliance and Horde balloons in the game files. There is no indication yet where these balloons will appear, but they are listed as ... read more

Vanity Fair Website suggests stops for William and Kate
The official itinerary for the royal visit to Ottawa has not yet been announced, but it's unlikely Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, will be stopping by the legendary Dominion Tavern or alternative music ... read more

Justin Timberlake Puts Brakes on Music, Wants to “Be Spontaneous”
In a recent interview with Vanity Fair (via PopEater), Justin mentioned, “I really don't know. I wouldn't say I'm not going to put out another one. I would say that would be a bad bet, if you were betting. But I could see myself only doing one more big ... read more

Photos

Miley Cyrus Vanity Fair
Browse all Vanity song lyrics
Vanity
Vanity of vanities
Angelina Jolie - �Vanity Fair�
Vanity
Vanity Four
Seven Deadly Sins: VANITY
Vanity Fair Gallery
oh VANITY�i always favored her

No comments:

Post a Comment