Thursday, October 6, 2011

apple ii - photos

News

Hits and misses in the Apple repertoire
From the Apple II to the iPad, Apple introduced one innovation after another. But there were a few flops too. Apple CEO Steve Jobs holds up the new MacBook Air after giving the keynote address at the Apple MacWorld Conference in San Francisco. ... read more

Timeline: Apple's greatest successes and failures
Jobs handled the distribution and marketing of the Apple I, devising a clever advertising tagline: "Byte into an Apple." Apple II (1977): Unlike the Apple I, the Apple II was designed for mass-production and broad consumer appeal. ... read more

Remembering Steve Jobs: My Favorite Apple Machine
And it was also the year my favorite gaming machine of all time entered my life: the Apple IIGS. by Jason Wilson By 1987, I was a dedicated gamer. Several consoles littered the Wilson home, along with some old computers (a Tandy, an Apple II, ... read more

Photos

Main article: Apple IIe
Apple II computer
COM Museum ~ Apple APPLE II
but none were ever
my maxed-out Apple IIGS,
The Apple II
appleii Pictorial Timeline
Apple II comparison shot
COM Museum ~ Apple APPLE IIgs
The Mothership Apple

Related searches:

apple i, apple, apple iphone 4s, apple iphone 5, apple 4s

No comments:

Post a Comment