Monday, June 20, 2011

heidi montag - photos

News


read more

Heidi Montag Addicted to The Gym
I've been working out really hard because I had this pool party and I was like, I have to be in shape,” said Heidi, who slipped back into a bikini for Saturday's party at Las Vegas' Wet Republic. “And I was actually a lot overweight. ... read more

Crystal Harris parties in Las Vegas with Heidi Montag on what would have been ...
Hugh Hefner's runaway bride celebrated what would have been her wedding day on Saturday poolside in Las Vegas with friends, including Heidi Montag. "I wanted to get away from LA so I didn't have to think about the wedding," the 25-year-old Playboy ... read more

Photos

Heidi Montag Fan Site with
Heidi Montag Left Spencer
Heidi Montag devastated to
Heidi Montag | Gossip Stories
Heidi Blair Montag Birth Place
heidi montag Pictures, Photos
Photos - Heidi Montag Pictures
Heidi Montag to Join the Real
Heidi Montag | TopNews
Heidi Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment