Tuesday, November 8, 2011

where do i vote - photos

News

Election Day, Where Can I Vote?
King County has an all mail-in ballot, although voters with disabilities may vote in person at the King County elections Office in Renton from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday and 7 am to 8 pm on Tuesday. Accessible voting units offer lap paddles and ... read more

Where Do I Vote?
Westchester County's Board of Elections offers a search engine tool which allows voters to quickly find their polling location. By Nik Bonopartis Although it's an "off year" without major national or state-wide races, this election offers a range of ... read more

Where Do I Vote?
Ballots must be postmarked by 8 pm You can also put your ballots in an approved drop box. The ballot return rate in Edmonds as of Monday morning was 28.8 percent. Look for the latest updates on Edmonds Patch and on our Facebook and Twitter pages. ... read more

Photos

Where Do I Vote
�El gran problema de nuestro
WHERE DO I VOTE IN VIRGINIA?
where do i vote voting
Standings � VOTE NOW!
Where Do I Vote Your question:
Where Do I Vote?
Where Do I Vote?
where do i vote,
question: Where do I vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment