Monday, March 9, 2009

i married the eiffel tower - photos

News

She Married The Eiffel Tower ... no, seriously
But try telling that to Erika La Tour Eiffel -- the woman who married the Eiffel Tower. I'm not kidding. Read about it here. She's not the only one. ... read more

Base jumpers: The men who fall to earth
... myself in the head if I had a wife and kids,” he says), but he does have more than 1000 base jumps to his name, including 40 from the Eiffel Tower. ... read more

National, world jamborees were life-changing events for attending ...
The visiting scouts climbed to the top of the Eiffel Tower. They also sampled their first bottle of Coca-Cola. “We were all getting along well together,” ... read more

Photos

 married the Eiffel Tower.
I married the Eiffel Tower
Married to the Eiffel Tower: More
 I Married the Eiffel Tower
 who married the Eiffel Tower.
I married the Eiffel Tower
 the knot with the Eiffel Tower.
Val and David at The Eiffel Tower
I married him because I love him.�
The Eiffel Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment