Friday, July 16, 2010

i write like - photos

News

I Write Like erupts online, authors scratch heads
The recently launched I Write Like has one simple gimmick: You paste a few paragraphs that exemplify your writing, then click "analyze" and — poof! ... read more

'I Write Like' Sweeps The Web: Which Famous Author Do You Write Like?
For the past few days, the web has been buzzing about a new website called I Write Like that will analyze your writing and tell you which famous author you ... read more

I Write Like … Yeah, Right
The literary blogosphere has been buzzing for a few days now about I Write Like, a new “analyzer” that lets you plug in some of your ... read more

Photos

People who write like Dan
Why I Write Like a Pre-teen
I write like
I Write Like by M�moires,
Image of Dont Write Like You
I write recipes, among other
I write like one:
I Write What I Like: Selected
How (not) to write like a
I Write What I Like

Related searches:

david foster wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment