Wednesday, October 6, 2010

i like it on the floor facebook status - photos

News

I Like It On The Floor Facebook Status Causing Confusion Among Men
Status updates such as “I Like It On The Floor,” “I like it on my bed,” “I like it on the kitchen counter,” “I like it on the kitchen table,” “I like it in ... read more

Why is everyone posting "I like it..." in their Facebook status updates?
appended with “on the sofa,” “on the stairs,” “on the bathroom floor,” and so on. Like the “bra color” status update meme, this one has a bit of a “don't ... read more

'I like it' Facebook status campaign cheapens real cancer fights
For those of you who are confused, the latest breast cancer awarenessdrive is for women to post in their Facebook status where they like to puttheir purse ... read more

Photos

I Like It Facebook Status: What It
About the I Like it on the Floor
I Like It Facebook Status
I Like It Facebook Status
Thanks to Jerry Saltz, I spent
on my Facebook status,
lotr-facebook-2.jpg
On 17th February I posted the
Facebook status updates. I
I Like It On The Floor

Related searches:

i like it on the floor facebook, i like it on the floor, i like it on the floor lyrics, i like it on facebook status, i like it lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment