Monday, October 18, 2010

willow smith video - photos

News

'Whip My Hair' Video by Will Smith's Daughter, Willow Smith is Released
The “Whip My Hair” video was directed by Ray Kay, who has also worked with Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga in the past. The video shows Willow Smith dancing, ... read more

The 'Mad Men' Finale And Willow Smith's New Vid In Today's Tweet Dreams
Even Justin Bieber gave a shout-out to Willow when he tweeted, "heard my lil sis Willow Smith video is coming out tonight. its CRAZY!! keep a look out for ... read more

Sesame Street “I Love My Hair” Video
And speaking of hair, Willow Smith, Will and Jada Pinkett's 9-year-old daughter, just released the video for her new song, “I Flip My Hair. ... read more

Photos

Willow Smith Whip My Hair Music
First Willow Smith, Whip My Hair
Willow Smith Reveals Whip My Hair
Willow Smith Unveils Whip My Hair
Willow Smith Dons Unique Hairdos in
Why Jay-Z Signed Willow Smith
Willow Smith premieres Whip
Willow Smith Has More Fun in New
Video \x26middot; More Will Smith
Willow Smith Whips Paints Across

Related searches:

whip my hair video, willow smith whip my hair video, willow smith, whip my hair, willow smith whip my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment